HBS Alumni New Venture Contest
Thank you to the attendees, judges and company entrants who made the 2013 HBS Club of Toronto Alumni New Venture Competition a success! All three companies gave compelling presentations, making for a very interesting event. Congratulations to our winner, moduleQ, which will be representing the Toronto Club at the global Alumni New Venture Competition in Boston on April 29th. The company is creating an intelligent messaging platform that solves the email overload problem for high-value knowledge workers.
Thank you again to our attendees, judges, and a special thanks to our generous sponsor KPMG for providing a great venue. Best of luck to the team at moduleQ!
HBS Club of Toronto Scholarships
The HBS Club of Toronto is pleased to announce the
winners of the 2013 scholarships for non-profit leaders. For many
years, the Club has sponsored CEOs from leading Toronto-based
non-profits to attend the HBS executive education program "Strategic Perspectives in Nonprofit Management".
Those scholarships have proven so popular and successful that, this
year, we introduced scholarships to a different HBS executive education
program: "Performance Measurement for Effective Measurement of Nonprofit Organizations". Please join us in congratulating our 2013 winners!
Strategic Perspectives in NonProfit Management
- Alan Bernstein President and CEO of CIFAR (the Canadian Institute for Advanced Research)
- Claudia Hepburn Director and CEO of Executive Director & Co-Founder of the Next 36
- Susanna Kislenko Executive Director, Development of Furniture Bank
- Robert Witchel National Director, Canada, of Right to Play
Performance Measurement for Effective Nonprofit Organizations
- Blair Dimock Vice President, Performance and Strategic Investment of Ontario Trillium Foundation
- Susan Doyle Executive Director of Downsview Services for Seniors
- Claudio Ruiz-Pilarte Executive Director of CSSP, Centre for Spanish Speaking People
- JoAnne Doyle Senior Vice President, Community Impact of United Way Toronto
Enjoy our website!
Since you're here, please take a look around -- and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your comments, good and bad.
We also recognize that "new" sometimes means "confusing". If you are having trouble navigating the site (especially with regard to signing upfor one of our events), please click here for a detailed FAQ on signing up for events.